FP's Almost Secret Santa
Looking for us?

We've moved to a new forum!

Check the Furry Paws forums or message Livdeer offsite for details.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FP's Almost Secret Santa
Looking for us?

We've moved to a new forum!

Check the Furry Paws forums or message Livdeer offsite for details.
FP's Almost Secret Santa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum!

Go down

Welcome to the Forum! Empty Welcome to the Forum!

Post by Crestie! Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:50 am

Just some quick notes before you sign up

- If you cannot use your FP username because it says the name has been taken, it likely hasn't unless you have a very common or generic name (ex. "puppylover"). If you experience this, sign up with a different name and you can change it later in your profile settings or contact me to do it for you. You also may not have activated your account. You must activate it via email before you can sign in. If you never get the email, let me know on FP and I can activate your account for you.
I'm not sure what causes this, but I experienced it trying to sign up with a test account with no users here, but that's how you can get around it.

- You do not have the ability to delete a post or your account, but you may ask to have it done for you if you want.

- The forum is best viewed with the Century Gothic font installed on your computer.

- If you ever have any questions, you may ask on the help board or if its urgent, message me.
Crestie!
Crestie!
Admin
Admin

http://crestiescharacterclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum