FP's Almost Secret Santa
You're not logged in! Join us now to get in on the gifting!

MamaBear's (aka MaBe) Wish List 2018

Go down

MamaBear's (aka MaBe) Wish List 2018

Post by MaBe on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:29 am

(On FP my name is MamaBear but due to my long tag line, it is currently shorted to my alias of MaBe)

My wishes are in bold to make viewing easier at a glance. Thank you! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I would love to receive:

--------------------------------------

tags I love to have different tags (especially season/holiday tags) to wear (NOTE I am currently in a battle with stage 4 color cancer and would like a mini dark blue awareness ribbon included in the tag (somewhere small, doesn't need to take over the tag) OR permission by artist for me to add a small blue ribbon

--------------------------------------

large art My fursona is a mama bear click here for my fursona ref ((please note - the dreamcatcher lines appear pink but they are the SUPPOSED to be the same color purple as the feathers.....see color chart legend at the top of ref.))

I am a mama bear and would just adore art of my fursona with her three cubs (girl oldest, boy middle, girl youngest). (addt'l ideas) I also love nature, snowy scenes, forests, waterfalls, running water (streams) things like that. This art could even be the banner art I use for my kennel or it could be just regular large art I can use on my desktop computer wallpaper.

Ideas if you choose to do art with my fursie and three kiddo cubs - additional info on them:

Oldest girl cub - loves drawing, anime
Middle boy cub - loves racing, mechanics, outdoor adventures
Youngest girl cub - loves computer games

---------------------------------------

Years ago, I lost a beautiful art piece when my computer crashed. Nothing can replace it, but I think of it often and would greatly enjoy another piece similar. My desire would be to have a large art piece for my desktop wallpaper on my computer. Something along the lines of the inside of a cozy family room with either a brick or stone lit fireplace, maybe a comfy armchair, definitely a decorated lit christmas tree and the snowy window to the outside showing a snowy night scene. It could even be from the outside looking in ..... maybe a stone front home or even a log cabin.

Yeah I know that is detailed, which means more than likely not happening, but I figured there was no loss in putting it down here. After all, this IS a wish list.

---------------------------------------

I would love to decorate my kennels again. Sadly, when coding changed years ago, I lost my touch and due to poor health (memory slips), I have so far not been successful in relearning how to code layouts. So my request is for manip or drawn kennel banners OR I could create the banners/layouts and if someone would either code my layouts or teach me how to code my layouts The banners could include the dogs I raise - 1st kennel - Australian Shepherds, English Foxhounds and Rhodesian Ridgebacks -- 2nd kennel Irish Water Spaniels -- 3rd kennel Great Danes or the banners could be from the above idea of my fursona with my cubs in a forest scene.

****Note, only one of my kennels is elite so there would need to be consideration made to have the ads not interfere with the layout and not have the layout interfere with the ads.****

Finally characters, character ref sheets, character tags are always fun gifts too

Thank you for considering my wish list and Enjoy the season!!
MaBe
Gift Giver (I've given 1-5 gifts!)

Back to top Go down

Re: MamaBear's (aka MaBe) Wish List 2018

Post by Chakra on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Hope you have a merry christmas Smile

Giving Gifter (I've given 11-20 gifts!)
Giving Gifter (I've given 11-20 gifts!)

https://wolfmoonfp.wixsite.com/illnessicarry

Back to top Go down

Post by aantlers on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:58 am

Happy Holidays!!
aantlers

http://toyhou.se/aantlers

Back to top Go down

Post by MaBe on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Thank you Chakra and Aantlers....I LOVE them!!
MaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down